Nant Gwynant valley - acrylic on canvas

Posted by Picasa
The valley of Nant Gwynant above the town of Beddgelert in North Wales.
I took his image from a photograph and then changed the weather to reflect the exciting changes that can happen so quickly in this area of Wales. I have also added in flooded fields which is a common thing in many parts of Wales at this time of year.
This area is great for a quick walk or a tougher trek. Last time we went into this area they were having trouble tackling an invasion of rhododendron taking over every hillside.

Comments

Ben Robertson said…
Hey Gary!

I like your blog. I only just found out you had one from some people from riverside who came for a meal this evening. I also really like your paintings and never knew you had done so many.

Ben Robertson