LLANGOLLEN EISTEDDFOD

Posted by Picasa
Just 4 miles down river from here is the small town of Llangollen. This small place is known world wide for its International Festival, held each year, with musicians and dancers coming from Finland, India, America ... in fact every country of the world. I believe that competitors are taken into people homes during the event as there are not many hotels to cope with the very large number of visitors and competitors. Because of the friendships built up, people return year after year.

Comments

Rabea said…
Hi..I came across your website and I like your style..I do watercolors..Your paintings remind me of John Blockley's. Probably because of the nature of the land around you. I wanted to ask you if it is ok to use some of your photos for painting ideas...Feel free to check my blog...