YOUNG FARMERS

Posted by Picasa
Recently I again became a YOUNG FARMER, just for a few weeks. Each year competitions are held throughout Wales, starting from local level and progressing up to National level for singers, dancers, musicians etc. I joined for a time to the Dolfor Young Farmers (being neither young nor a farmer). Each choir is allowed to bring in a few outsiders to bring balance the range of voices. Being a bass and able to sight read to some degree I found myself here in Dolfor going from church to chapel (basically that means dark & freezing cold buildings) practicing 'You Raise Me Up'. We worked very hard, bringing together a group of people who, the rest of the year do very little, if no singing. The final sound was very good indeed. I can't wait to be a farmer again.

Comments