HAD AN EXCITING DAY


Posted by Picasa
At this moment I am not feeling the most lively as I have a nasty cold that is a bit energy sapping. But even so I had an exciting day yesterday. I was preaching and leading the service at the United Reformed Church here in Drenewydd. As I sang the final Amen I rushed from the church without a handshake, to be picked up by Sian in the adjoining car park. Then swiftly on the Church in Wales church above, in Llanllwchaiarn where the back door had been left open for me to get into my bright scarlet choir robes and melt into the choir to sing the anthem 'Rejoice the Lord is King'. In the end there wasn't any great rush - the service was running late as other members had also had to come in the back door from elsewhere. Who said living in the country is 'slow'.

Comments