Moonlight at this time of the year until about February can be very exciting.
When we attended our very first Plygain service near Llanfair Caeraenion the clarity of light was magical, making it possible to read and see clearly across all the fields.
Of course this photo has been manipulated from a bright summers day, cropped, toned and made to look like moonlight.
The chapel at Mwnt is a must visit site if you are in West Wales.
- ► 2007 (77)
- ► 2008 (34)
- ► 2009 (140)
- ► 2010 (110)
- ► 2011 (63)
- MWNT CHAPEL in moonlight.
- OLD CANAL WALK - LLANLLWCHAIARN
- If you want COLD ... then Lake Vyrnwy Nature Reser...
- So Close to Home yet easily missed.
- STIPERSTONES - Shropshire UK
- DRAMATIC WELSH COAST
- BIRTHDAY WALK
- CARDIGAN PAINTING
- West Wales Coast
- LLANDINAM near Drenewydd
- Aberaeron is a beautiful seaside town on the West ...
- This is Aberaeron once more - the harbour is fed b...
- ROOF TOPS - STAITHES, YORKSHIRE COAST
- STAITHES - YORKSHIRE
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2014 (61)
- ► 2015 (16)
- ► 2016 (32)