After waiting patiently for almost 4 years it looks as though we will be able to move to Llanon in West Wales. We went to look at a house earlier this week only to return the same day with a phone message telling us that an offer had been made on our house - that's God having a lot of fun!
So now we have to wait again until we can finally move. Then I will start to paint again, discovering new places, new views, new excitements ... many of which will now be in Welsh.
The BIG problem is a bit like having a present under a Christmas tree only to be told you can't have it for 10 or more weeks.
- ► 2007 (77)
- ► 2008 (34)
- ► 2009 (140)
- ► 2010 (110)
- ► 2011 (63)
- ► 2012 (52)
- After waiting patiently for almost 4 years it look...
- BEING RICH
- BIRD FOOD
- SIGNS OF LIFE
- WARM ENOUGH TO STAND AND STARE
- LAST YEAR
- I remember coming to Drenewydd and seeing everythi...
- At the Source - Gillian Clarke
- Cei Bach
- PLEIN AIR - CEI BACH
- LITTLE BITS that could be PASSED BY.
- ONE MINUTE AWAY FROM COUNTRYSIDE
- SPRING - Llanmerewig
- CRESCENT CHURCH DRENEWYDD
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2015 (16)
- ► 2016 (32)