After waiting patiently for almost 4 years it looks as though we will be able to move to Llanon in West Wales. We went to look at a house earlier this week only to return the same day with a phone message telling us that an offer had been made on our house - that's God having a lot of fun!
So now we have to wait again until we can finally move. Then I will start to paint again, discovering new places, new views, new excitements ... many of which will now be in Welsh.

The BIG problem is a bit like having a present under a Christmas tree only to be told you can't have it for 10 or more weeks.


Comments