Many of you may well have heard of the non-stop, very very wet winter parts of Britain have had since before Christmas.
No matter how bad things have been some things seem to press on, move forward, continue. Each day I look from my window for signs of growth - and they are there! Growth is important in all nature. It is good to look for growth in each other, signs of life, to encourage it, nurture and look forward with expectation.
One of my favourite Bible verses say 'I am come that you might have life in all abundance'.
This is a painting I did some years ago with abundance in mind.
- ► 2007 (77)
- ► 2008 (34)
- ► 2009 (140)
- ► 2010 (110)
- ► 2011 (63)
- ► 2012 (52)
- After waiting patiently for almost 4 years it look...
- BEING RICH
- BIRD FOOD
- SIGNS OF LIFE
- WARM ENOUGH TO STAND AND STARE
- LAST YEAR
- I remember coming to Drenewydd and seeing everythi...
- At the Source - Gillian Clarke
- Cei Bach
- PLEIN AIR - CEI BACH
- LITTLE BITS that could be PASSED BY.
- ONE MINUTE AWAY FROM COUNTRYSIDE
- SPRING - Llanmerewig
- CRESCENT CHURCH DRENEWYDD
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2015 (16)
- ► 2016 (32)